It is me Torie

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Las Vegas Temple on my Birthday

On my 11th birthday my Aunt Sarah took me to the Las Vegas Temple to take some pictures. My favorite part was the fountain.
If you look closely you can see the temple in my sunglasses.
We took a long walk around the temple and ended at the front. I love the Las Vegas Temple. This is where my mom and dad were married.
Here we are at the bottom of the fountain. It was fun to be able to take pictures with my sister Tara.
Jamison and Bradley joined us too. They were hot! They enjoyed the drinking fountain the most!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pirssheng said...

You look awesome in those pictures and again I luv the sunglasses pic!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Grandma Marshall said...

Happy Birthday!

August 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home