It is me Torie

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Day Skyler Was Baptized

On June 20th my family and I went to my 2nd cousin Skyler's baptism. On the way there we got stuck in some traffic because of an accident. We weren't sure if we should wait or turn around. Luckily we weren't late for the baptism. Here I am, confused about which way to go.
Here is my brother Tanner. I like to call him, "crinkly nose." He had a good time at the baptism.
The baptism was awesome. I was happy for Skyler and her family. It was good to think about the day I was baptized and the thing that happened on that day.
After the baptism we had dessert at Skyler's grandma's house and after dessert we had dinner at The Hat. That's my kind of day, dessert first!
Congratulations Skyler on your big day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pirssheng said...

Her dress is so pretty on my blog there a re posts of kailana's baptism

August 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Grandma Marshall said...

Congratulations to beautiful Skyler.

August 25, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home