It is me Torie

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Turning 11 Vegas Style

For my 11th birthday (June 24, 2009) I was in Las Vegas at my Aunt Sarah's house. We started the day with 11 mini-pancakes. They were delicious.
The whole day I got to use the red special plate.
Next I turned into a mannequin at Old Navy were we did a little shopping.
Next up? Lunchtime! My favorite restaurant is Panda Express. Here's that red plate again!
After lunch we headed up to the Las Vegas Temple where we did a fun photo shoot.
To end the day, my grandma Marshall and Aunt Sarah took Tara and me to my favorite Italian Restaurant, the Olive Garden. I ate off the red plate again! I wasn't able to order from the kids menu because now I'm ELEVEN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pirssheng said...

your b-day sounded great, I wish I could have a b-day in vegas......but I got a b-day on a tropical island!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Torie Marshall said...

you got your big b-day

August 20, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home